S.E.O South Africa
Ethical SEO services focused on traffic growth & better sales
Effective SEO is what you need for first page rankings, more traffic & enhanced sales. A team of expert SEO consultants who carve a great SEO strategy for you, with a blend of social signals & content marketing efforts. From on-page & off-page optimization to placing your owned media & content links in an appropriate position, this will make your site completely SEO friendly for higher engagement, more shares & valuable earned media as well. The team should also monitor your analytics & keep up well with the latest Google algorithm updates & guidelines to offer intelligent online marketing services and most needed feedback.
SEO Case Study: How the conversion rate was increased by 1,407% for Tour My India
A successful digital marketing campaign that helped Tour My India, one of the fastest-growing Travel companies in India to get conversions improved by a huge figure of 1,407% in just 12 months. The Digital Marketing team was responsible for strategizing, planning & executing marketing campaigns that involved SEO primarily & PPC, Social media, Digital marketing, and Conversion optimization as well that performed equally well. The site started ranking on top results in Google driving 1,844% more non-paid traffic & 1,281% more leads from organic traffic.
SEO Services Should Include:
Site Audit & Optimization
Through comprehensive SEO audits & deploying on-page optimization techniques to a website, the flaws are removed & the website optimized for search engines and users. From right keyword research to SEO tags, stronger internal linking to content optimization, there are around 100+ ranking signals to take care of.
You need to research, collect, analyze & review your business data along with the competitors’ status to identify the target audience, their interests, and demography & build cutting-edge SEO strategies focused on driving real traffic that have the potential to engage & convert.
Content Marketing & Outreach
Tapping the content marketing channel as a part of your off-page optimization strategy, you should create content ideas around user persona & search engines, optimize & publish engaging content, outreach to a wider audience, set-up & manage blog, promote on social media, list on directories – all this to build authority & a strong a case to get the website to move up on search results.
Link Audit & Penguin Recovery
As good links can get better rankings, bad links can harm the site. From a detailed link audit to link removal and then further submitting a disavow & reconsideration request to Google, the SEO experts should manage the whole process required to recover the site from a penalty, if hit by Google Penguin.
Keyword & Opportunity Research
The SEO experts should dig out online opportunities by researching & monitoring productive keywords, analyzing the density of highly competitive search terms/phrases to considered for top-rankings and finding more opportunities through long-tail & Google hummingbird related searches that can add to the organic traffic.
SEO Integrated Marketing
SEO is more powerful when integrated with other marketing activities including social media, content marketing, directory submissions, PR & Branding focused on the common goal of improving traffic & sales. As a full-service digital marketing agency, they should plan integrating marketing approaches that can yield faster results, more traffic & enhanced engagement.
The SEO expert should have a Google Analytics certified SEO expert who knows how Analytics can help in monitoring & optimizing the site’s performances. From setting up goals, tracking events, producing custom reports to setting Intelligence alerts, the expert should manage everything to provide actionable insights.
Monitoring & Reporting
Their proficient SEO services should also enclose detailed & executive level SEO reporting, monitoring & on-going consultation through which you can adjust your marketing strategy accordingly & formulate future strategies to reap benefits. From regular analytics monitoring to site audits, customized reports to search engine evolution charts, detailed backlink review to rank tracking; these are all needed to keep you informed about every status so as to keep you close with your site’s growth.
10 Good Reasons to outsource SEO projects !!
- Every business is unique & so should your SEO strategy be
- You get to hire dedicated SEO experts who follow the latest algorithmic updates & ethical SEO trends to offer intelligent SEO services.
- Practicing risk-free SEO should be their forte. The SEO experts don’t risk the client’s website & so they strictly follow good SEO ethics while running the campaign.
- Top-notch SEO companies, have worked with many clients worldwide including SMEs & Fortune 500 companies & helped them achieve a higher rate of growth than expected in sales through organic traffic.
- An SEO agency comprises a team of SEO experts who are certified inbound marketers and Google Digital & Ecommerce certified professionals.
- They have experience working with some enterprise-level tools like Brightedge (From Salesforce), Visual website optimizer, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
- The expert SEO consultants have helped many sites recover from Google penalties (Penguin & Panda hits)
- From small to large businesses, they would give everyone the same treatment – the best SEO service.
- SEO experts cannot guarantee top rankings, nobody can. However, they can assure improved organic traffic which is the ultimate purpose to hire SEO.
- The SEO experts will not just link building, the SEO agency will have a team of experienced SEO experts who’ve got years of experience in driving traffic & sales.
Need assistance with your SEO project.
We’d love to answer any questions you may have. Contact us and discuss your business objectives & we will let you know how we can help along with a Free Quote.